2020 Bluegrass Cellular Scholarship Program
Bluegrass Cellular is now accepting applications for the 2020 Bluegrass Cellular Scholarship Program! This year we will be awarding a total of $18,000 in the form of twelve $1,500 college scholarships to high school seniors in the surrounding area.
Awards will be given to students based on several criteria, including academic achievements, school/community involvement, scholarship essay, letter of recommendation and financial need. To be eligible, applicants must live and attend high school within Bluegrass Cellular’s 34-county home-service area. Winners will be notified in May 2020.
Submit Your Application
We will begin accepting applications the week of January 20, 2020. All scholarship submissions are due by April 6, 2020.
The following items MUST be included with the application to consider it complete. Applications missing any of these completed elements will be disqualified:
- High School Transcript: Must be an official document and should include recent report on senior year as well as unweighted GPA and ACT or SAT scores, if taken.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letters should describe your school/community involvement, personal characteristics and/or other factors supporting your candidacy. All letters must be typed and signed by the person giving the recommendation.
- Typed Short Answer Response: In 5-7 sentences each, answer the below questions:
- Why you deserve this scholarship?
- How do you see technology impacting your community in the future?
- Student and Counselor Signature: Applications not signed will not be considered.